Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oldies but Goodies...

So live has been hectic lately with my surgeries, kids being sick, my grandmother's health is rapidly declining and school coming to an end I havent had much time to stamp so I thought I would show you some of the cards I have made in the past until I get the chance to stamp....which will deff have to happen soon as I am SO stressed out and stamping is my stress reliever.


So in the first pic is a card set that I made for a swap a few months ago.  I made a card holder along with 3 matching cards and envies.


The second pic is the birthday card I made for my son to give to his father.  My fiance loved it so much it brought tears to his eyes.




The last pic is the card I made for my neighbor.  She is graduating from high school this year.  She is the last of 4 children to graduate from high school.  Go Warriors!!


Well I hope you have enjoyed viewing my lil blast from the past and I will return shortly with some brand new creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment